Anyone interested in joining the guild should first read the Guild Charter. If you understand and agree to the Charter, use the in game recruitment tool and add the following information as it applies to you-
Alts and Levels?
What roles do you enjoy playing? Tank, Ranged, Melee, or Healer?
What do you most enjoy about playing WoW?
If you are interested in raiding, what days of the week and times are you most likely able to attend?
Who recruited you or how did you hear about our guild?
What do you want to gain by being a member?
These are just some topics that help us understand who you are and what you want. You may feel free to answer or not answer as you see fit, but potential members that we have a better understanding of are more likely to benefit from joining.
1. Any Council Member may invite an Initiate into the guild upon their own or a guild member’s request. Prior to doing the invite, a callout to the guild channel should be made. This way, if the potential new member already has a bad reputation with some of our guild members, we can save us all some time. Council Members… please add a note in the new member’s Officer note as to who invited and what date.
2. People requesting membership are required to first read our Guild Charter and decide if those are rules they are willing to play by. They should know what they are getting into and we should know they agree to abide by our guidelines before they are even considered.
3.The new guild member will be given a probationary period to allow the guild an opportunity to interact with the Initiate. It needs to be made clear to the new Initiate that they are on probation and exactly what that means. We certainly don’t want to create hard feelings. Initiates must register on this website before being promoted to full member status.
4. Upon completion of probationary period guild members are promoted to Member status.
5. Well known players migrating to us may be allowed full rank at onset of membership with Council Member approval. (well known meaning known by us not necessarily “famous players”)
6. If the initiate feels their situation warrants an exception, they may ask for a discussion with the Council Members on-line. The decision of this meeting is final and may not be appealed. If a new initiate is caught trying to lobby other Council Members for a change in the rules for them after the decision is made, they will be removed.